Lufkin Truck Driving Academy was established in June 1997 by Kimberly Y. Hill-Holt, school director/owner. Kimberly has been involved in the trucking industry since 1989 as an over the road driver, road trainer and driver field recruiter. She has seen hands on what some of the experiences it takes to become a truck driver and the qualification for placement of student drivers. She oversees all daily operation at Lufkin Truck Driving Academy. All instructional staff members meets educational and industrial experience requirements as set forth by The Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Collages and Lufkin Truck Driving Academy. In addition to the instructional staff, support personnel are always available for assistance, placement and other needs. The school was created to provide highly skilled, safety-oriented, tractor/trailer drivers for today's trucking industry.
The Philosophy of Lufkin Truck Driving Academy is to train and graduate highly skilled competent student drivers with the knowledge of basic skills to progress in a rewarding financial background in the commercial field as a professional truck driver in the trucking industry.
Let Lufkin Truck Driving Academy help you open the door of opportunity.
10 reasons that makes Lufkin Truck Driving Academy different from the others.
- 20 Days of training - 160 hrs. - 4 weeks
- Classes start every Monday
- 96.55% Job Placement rate
- Placement assistance with the duration of Lufkin Truck Driving Academy
- Network of over 100 trucking compainies for leads
- Cash Discounts
- Scholarships (if qualified)
- No Hidden Fees
- Certificate of completion in your hand at graduation
- Average class size: 4 to 6 students per start